Educational Behaviour Consultant
- Masters of Education in Counselling Psychology, University of Lethbridge, 2013
- Certified Mental Health Specialist, EAGALA International, 2013
- Learning Disability Specialist Graduate Certificate, Cambrian College, 2008
- Adaptive Technology Certification, 2005
- Learning Strategist Certification, 2008
- Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy, University of Lethbridge, 2002
- Educational Behaviour Consultant, Westwind School Division, 2013-Present
- Alberta Networking Representative, EAGALA International, 2017-Present
- Assistive Services Coordinator, Lethbridge College, 2009-2013
- Learning Strategist and Assistive Technologist, Lethbridge College, 2007-2009
- School Technology Assistant, Lethbridge School Division, 2007
- Educational Strategist and Disability Services Assistant, University of Lethbridge, 2005-2007
- Student Support, School District #51, 2002-2005
- Slomp, M., Bernes, K. & Caldwell, L. (2012). Increasing opportunities for career education and exploration for students in grades 1-12. in F. Doyran (Ed.), Research on teacher education and training (pp.. 189-216). Athens, Greece: Athens Institute for Education and Research.
- Smith, A., Bernes, K. B., & Caldwell, L. M. (In Press). Career planning integration with health and life skills and English language arts at the grade 6 level. The Alberta Counsellor.
- VanGell, K., Bernes, K. B., & Caldwell, L. M. (In Press). Career planning integration with language arts, social studies, art, health, information and communication technology at the grade 1 level. The Alberta Counsellor.