Westwind School Division invites applications for a Full-Time Temporary Teacher (1.0 FTE) at Stirling School (Competition No. SS-07-2016-TCHR)
The position will start on August 29, 2016 and end June 30, 2017. The successful candidate will
- have excellence in literacy instruction
- be a passionate life long learner
- be a master teacher or driven to become one
- be a collaborative evidence based professional
- hold a Valid Alberta Teaching Certificate
- be required to provide a criminal record check and child welfare check before employment begins.
Please email a cover letter, a resume, and 3 written references, addressed to
Mr. Ken Sommerfeldt
Superintendent of Schools
Westwind School Division
PO Box 10, 445 Main Street
Cardston, Alberta, T0K 0K0
This competition will remain open until a suitable candidate is found. Strong consideration will be given to applicants who submit their application by noon, Friday, July 15, 2016. All applications received by the deadline will be considered, however, only short-listed candidates will be notified.