Invites applications for the position of: TEACHER (0.5 FTE Temporary)
MAGRATH ELEMENTARY SCHOOL (Competition No. MES-10-2017-TCHR)
- This position will commence mid October, 2017, & conclude the earlier of June 30, 2018 OR the return of the teacher you are replacing
- The successful candidate will teach grade 6 science in the afternoons
- The successful candidate will have a knowledge and understanding of professional learning communities, & be willing to work collaboratively with others
- The successful candidate will have a good understanding of Project Based Learning (PBL)
- Successful candidate must hold a valid Alberta Teaching Certificate
The successful candidate will need to have a current criminal record check and child welfare check in place before employment begins.
Please forward cover letter, resume and 3 written reference letters to:
Mr. Ken Sommerfeldt, Superintendent of Schools
Westwind School Division No. 74, Box 10, 445 Main Street, Cardston, AlbertaT0K 0K0
or FAX: (403) 653-4641
or email to: email@example.com
CLOSING DATE: NOON WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 4, 2017
All applications received by the deadline will be considered. However, only short-listed candidates will be notified.