Invites applications for the positions of:
LABOURER / GROUNDSKEEPERS (4 Full-time / Temporary positions)
(Competition No. SUMSTU-02 -2018)
- · Persons needed to work as laborer to help with landscaping, erecting playgrounds,
- irrigation and general maintenance.
- · Must be able to run large mowers and whippers.
- · Must have a valid Driver’s License.
- · Bobcat experience an asset.
- · Must be able to work with a team and be able to take and follow directions.
- · Must be able to work independently.
- · Positions will start May 1st, working from 7:30 a.m. until 4:00 p.m.
Please forward cover letter, resume & three references to:
Mr. Ken Sommerfeldt, Superintendent of Schools
Westwind School Division No. 74
Box 10, 445 Main Street Cardston, Alberta T0K 0K0
FAX: (403) 653-4641 or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE: NOON, MONDAY JANUARY 29, 2018
- All applications received by the deadline will be considered. However, only short-listed candidates will be notified.