Invites applications for the position of: NUTRITION PROGRAM WORKER (16 hours/week)
CARDSTON ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
(Competition No. CES-02-2018-SNW)
- Part-time (16 hrs/wk) to work mornings in the Foods Program
- Some custodial duties as assigned
- A Food Safe handling permit is required or need to be obtained
- Experience working with children in a school setting.
- Pleasant, cheerful and helpful disposition.
- Ability and commitment to take direction from the Student Nutrition Coordinator
- Ability and commitment to work as a member of a team
- Familiarity with the Alberta Nutrition Guidelines for Children and Youth
- Experience preparing and serving food (Food Preparation Certification, an asset)
The successful candidates will need to have a current criminal record check and child welfare check in place before employment begins.
Please forward cover letter, resume and 3 references to:
Mr. Ken Sommerfeldt, Superintendent of Schools
Westwind School Division No. 74
Box 10, 445 Main Street, Cardston, Alberta T0K 0K0
FAX: (403) 653-4641
or email to: email@example.com
Applications to be received no later than: NOON, MONDAY MARCH 5, 2018
All applications received by the deadline will be considered. However, only short-listed candidates will be notified.