AT CARDSTON JR/HIGH SCHOOL
(Competition No. CHS-06-2018-EA)
- 1 Part-time (15 hours/week) position to provide classroom, individual and small group support
- 1 Full-time (30 hours/week) position to provide classroom, individual and small group support
- The successful candidates must be willing to work collaboratively with a team
- Literacy & numeracy skills an asset
- The successful candidates will need to have the ability to work with and relate to students ages 11-15, will need good communication skills, patience, and have the ability to work well with others.
- Passion/Interest in technology, photography, digital media an asset
The successful candidates will need to have a current criminal record check and child welfare check in place before employment begins.
Please note the competition number, & which position, 15 hrs/week or 30 hrs/week, along with a letter of application, resume and references to:
Mr. Ken Sommerfeldt, Superintendent of Schools
Westwind School Division No. 74,
Box 10, 445 Main Street Cardston, Alberta T0K 0K0
FAX: (403) 653-4641
or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications to be received no later than: NOON, WEDNESDAY, JUNE 27, 2018
All applications received by the deadline will be considered. However, only short-listed candidates will be notified.