Westwind School Division has been working with Administrators, Trustees, Principals and School Councils to develop a draft of the 2018-2019 WWSD School Calendar. It is important for Westwind to gather input from our students, staff and parents on the calendar to best meet the needs of our school communities. There are 2 versions of the calendar that are currently being considered and links to each can be found below.
KEY DATES ON PROPOSED CALENDARS
- September 4, 2018 - First day for students
- December 21, 2018 – Last day for students before Christmas
- December 24-January 6 - Christmas break
- January 7, 2019 - First day of classes after Christmas
- February 18-22, 2019 - Family Day/Teachers Convention Week
- April 19-26, 2019 Easter Break
- June 21, 2019 – Last day for students grades 1-9
- June 27, 2019 – Last day for high school students
HAVE YOUR SAY
Please send your feedback via email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or regular mail:
Westwind School Division
PO Box 10
All input will be reviewed and considered before the 2018-2019 School Calendar is approved. Please provide any feedback you have by February 27, 2018.
Thank you in advance for your input, it is important the school calendar represent the needs of our communities. The Board of Trustees will consider a final draft of the calendar for adoption at the March 7, 2018 regular board meeting.