Resolving Concerns

At Westwind School Division, it is always our aim to find a fair and reasonable solution in the best interests of your child.


  1. Talk to your child’s school.  We encourage you to start your dialogue with the person you have the issue with.  If they are not able to address your concern, contact your school Principal.  Principals have the authority to resolve the majority of concerns that arise at the school level.
  2. Contact Central Office.  If the Principal at your child’s school is unable to resolve your concern satisfactorily, please contact Division Office, where your concern will be escalated to the appropriate individual.  You can reach us in any of the following ways:
    • By telephone:  403-653-4991
    • By email:
    • By fax:  403-653-4641
    • By mail:  Westwind School Division; PO Box 10, Cardston, AB Canada T0K0K0