Administrative Procedure 253
DIVISION LIBRARY/LEARNING COMMONS COMMITTEE
Under the supervision of the Superintendent, a Division library/learning commons committee shall be formed to provide direction and structure for the development and support of Division library programs.
- This committee shall represent all schools with formal library/learning commons programs.
- Any procedures developed or proposed revisions to existing procedures shall be referred to the Superintendent.
- The committee shall meet at least two (2) times a year, once in the fall and once in the spring.
- Opportunities to review and purchase library/learning commons materials shall be provided to school librarians, by the Division, twice each year.
- The Superintendent shall determine a Division budget to support the Division library/learning commons committee.
Section 16.2, 18, 20, 39, 60, 61, 113 School Act
Guide to Education ECS to Grade 12
Approved: November 6, 2003
Amended: January 9, 2018; August 21, 2018