Location: Stirling School
Competition #: 7836
Open To: Everyone
Date Posted: March 13th, 2019
Closing Date: March 22nd, 2019 - 12:00pm
TEACHER (1.0 FTE Temporary) at STIRLING SCHOOL (Competition No. SS-03-2019-TCHR)
- Full-Time Temporary Grade 3 Teacher
- This position will start ASAP
The successful candidate will have:
- an excellence in literacy instruction
- a sound understanding of formative & summative assessment practices
- a sound understanding of curriculum and reporting outcomes
- The successful candidate will:
- be willing to work cooperatively with others
- work in an environment of professional collaboration
- General considerations will include a strong understanding of Professional Learning Communities and how teaching strategies, assessment for and of learning, differentiation and interventions are all intertwined to produce positive student learning. The successful applicant will be able to use technology as a tool to improve student learning. Experience an asset.
- The successful candidate must hold a valid Alberta Teacher Teaching Certificate.
- The successful candidate will be required to provide a criminal record check and child welfare check before employment begins.
Please forward cover letter, resume and 3 written letters of references to:
Mr. Ken Sommerfeldt, Superintendent of Schools
Westwind School Division No. 74
Box 10, 445 Main Street Cardston, Alberta T0K 0K0
FAX: (403) 653-4641
or email to: email@example.com
CLOSING DATE: NOON FRIDAY, MARCH 22, 2019
All applications received by the deadline will be considered. However, only short-listed candidates will be notified.