Part-Time Educational Assistant - 16 hours/week (Comp. No. MTV-08-2022-PTEA)
Location: Mountain View School
Competition #: 14994
Open To: Everyone
Date Posted: August 4th, 2022
Closing Date: August 22nd, 2022 - 12:00pm
This is a Part-Time (16 hours/week) Educational Assistant Position at the Mountain View School, working with all grade levels. This position is for 2022/2023
Comp No. MTV-08-2022-PTEA
The successful candidate will support students and have the following skills and traits:
- Creates a nurturing and positive learning environment that enables all children to develop their potential.
- Be working to provide classroom, individual, and small group support
- Ensures learning activities and content are accessible and engaging for both special needs and general population children
- Effectively collaborate with other staff members, professionals, and parents to promote the general well-being, individual goals, and interests of each child.
- Be able to support challenging behaviors, including emotional regulation and social skill development
- Have good communication, strong interpersonal skills, and a friendly/positive attitude
- Be able to work as part of a team.
Additional skills, knowledge, and abilities may include:
- Current first aid certification is an asset
- Speech and language experience would be an asset
The successful candidate must provide a current Vulnerable Sector Check and Intervention Record Check before employment begins.
Please forward the cover letter, resume, and 3 references in 1 PDF Document
Addressed to Mr. Darren Mazutinec, Superintendent of Schools
Westwind School Division
Box 10, 445 Main Street
Cardston, Alberta T0K 0K0
And email to email@example.com
Applications to be received no later than
NOON, MONDAY, AUGUST 22, 2022