Board Policies & Administrative Procedures

Back to Administrative Procedures

Administrative Procedure 163: ALCOHOL ON DIVISION PREMISES


On occasion, an adult group may wish to make available alcoholic beverages for consumption on school premises.


  1. If there is a desire to serve alcoholic beverages on Division-owned property, special permission must be obtained from the Board prior to the event.


Section 52, 53, 197, 204, 222, 225 Education Act


Approved: August 21, 2018